Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sometimes...shit happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?


advert from Andrew Murray on Vimeo.

So, I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and I've been a long time admirer of Dan Schoening's artwork. I think I first saw his stuff back in 2006 and have been following ever since.

I really wanted this look super nice and ready for Halloween 2010 (yikes, I know) but work and other things kept pushing it to the side. So I worked on it bit by bit and tonight I finished it.
Not even close to happy with the way it looks but I mean what can you do?

I took the clip right from the DVD and then used Dan's Ghostbuster designs. I added some poses because if you watch the real clip, its very stiff and I mean, you have to put a few poses in to keep it a bit more alive if youre just posing it out. I'd love to see Dan's stuff animated really nicely.

1 comment:

Mitch K said...

HA! Awesome! Finish it!