Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chill Out

UPDATE* The background was done by Patrick, and I put in a character. Hopefully he will let me use the BG again for the animation. pllleeease?



Just some sketches, been looking at tribal masks lately...more to come with that penguin. once I get back to Canada, as kind of a warm up Im going to do a quick lip sync with that penguin. I just need to get the audio clip and install TVpaint on my home computer. But I will get something else up in the mean time prior it the animation of it.

3 comments:

foo-ray-ya said...

Hey Andrew, that looks fantastic. Can't wait to see what you animate when you come back to canada.

Andrew Murray said...

Big Lebowski.

Im animating the penguin, Chris is animating a seal and Im looking for a third party to animate the walrus.

gonna use some dialogue from the big lebowski when they talk about peeing on the carpet.

pakoto said...

Brilliant work!! the penguin is very cooooooooool